Sunday, July 28, 2013

Shake It Like Polaroid Picture

Last week was so hot, it was in the mid-90's all week. This wouldn't be so bad if we had air conditioning, but alas, we do not. The point of this post is not to complain about the weather, but to tell a story about how this weather called us out into the world for an adventure.

The first thing you need to know is that we hate hot weather, almost as much as death itself (or hunger). Since it was so hot we decide to leave the house and go explore. The first stop we decided to make was At Goodwill, about half way there I declared that I wasn't exactly sure how to get there so I handed over the GPS to Elaina and had her look it up. We passed the road that I thought it was on, but the GPS said otherwise so we kept going. When we finally reached our destination I exclaimed that we were at the wrong Goodwill. I expected to end up the other one, which Elaina found hilarious.

Once inside we perused around and I found a few skirts which was cool, but what was even better was the shirt that I found, it is a classic "teacher shirt". I won't keep rambling though, check it out.

After that we went to the other Goodwill which where we found the real treasures. Lesson number one: also go back and look at the kids section, always. We found popstar puzzles, not just any popstar puzzles, but 90's popstars and better yet there was *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys, what could be better, really/ There were also Christina Aguilera and Ricky Martin puzzles, but we opted out. In addition to the puzzles we also found two polaroid cameras, holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment